A results focused Entrepreneur and technology enthusiast. A hands on executive that stays current with changes in technology and trends. A big fan of creative ROI solutions and effective use of IT infrastructure. Very detail oriented and creative thinker. Honesty and integrity highly valued in self and others.
- Managed team of up to 25 employees / Contractors to perform operations of Internet service provider and IT managed services companies.
- Optimized expenditures and reevaluate operations for changes to newer cloud technologies or automating processes for decreased labor costs and human error.
- Negotiate wholesale agreements with Vendors and evaluate new vendors.
- Performing ROI analysis of technology implementation.
- Provided direction and leadership to company to achieve 35%-70% growth year over year for last 6 years.
- Design automated systems to perform audits, provisioning, inventory tracking, reporting & trends, and other business routine activities.
- Determined EBIDTA and other valuation techniques for valuations of other ISP’s and IT companies.
- Prepare and review financial reports for P&L, Balance Sheet, Tax Preparation, etc.
- Tax Planning and optimization
- Designed and implemented ISP redundant fiber network Layer 2, IP, VLAN, BGP, OSPF, in the Northern California area with Cisco and Mikrotik network routers and switches.
- Design and built Enterprise WiFi systems including mesh and controller based systems for Air Ports, Hotels, Corporate offices, etc.
- Designed and Built high availability ISP multi CPU servers consisting of Linux (CentOS), FreeBSD, VMware, NetApp SAN, Windows (NT to 2012), Mac OS X
- Designed on-site and off-site backup systems and automation from top rated brand name solutions
- Implemented monitoring and management systems of workstations, servers and network devices
- Storage area networks (SAN) and Network attached storage including recent SSD RAID systems.
- Performed migrations from legacy software to cloud software platforms
- Implemented comprehensive security solutions for ISP network, Internet servers, Webhosting servers, etc with reactive bot software
- Implemented IDS/IPS firewalls (Sonicwall, Juniper, Watchguard) as well as built in OS firewalls and software firewalls.
- Implement enterprise wide Anti-Virus systems
- Implement enterprise level anti-spam / web filtering systems
- Implement application level scanning / exploit monitoring systems
Sales / Marketing
- Perform Marketing planning and tracking of effective marketing solutions via ROI
- Manage third party designers and crowd sourcing for cost effective advertising materials
- Performed sales to corporate and municipality customers for large projects by providing unique ROI presentations
- Design and Built current Succeed.Net website (http://succeed.net) and consult for customer web site projects coordinating graphic artists, programmers, content writers, etc.
- Research and perform advanced SEO tweaking of websites
- Research and development of custom wireless equipment for use in an outdoor environment for a wireless ISP back in 1998 as one of the first wireless ISPs.
- Network design and management of a wireless network of 80+ tower locations and thousands of customers.
- Research and testing of latest technologies to use in service provider businesses such as Free Space Optical lasers, Eband (70-80ghz), 24ghz, 60ghz, including licensed and unlicensed bands.
- Coordinated FCC licensing for multi-site licensed frequency installations
- Campus and city wide WiFi systems and captive portals, authentication systems, bandwidth shaping, security.
- Manage two Executive suites buildings that include over 80 tenant offices and provide high tech services
- Commercial Real Estate investing
- Have performed target negotiations, valuations, due diligence, and migration planning for 9 business acquisitions and 2 Executive Suites businesses from start to finish. 100% successful and profitable deals.