URBAN AREA PRICING (New for 2018)
RURAL AREA PRICING (New for 2018)
Symmetric Equipment, installation, and options:
Add VOIP for as low as $24.99 a month for Business PBX system VOIP includes desktop phone
Add Wifi 802.11N managed Wifi service for only $10 more per month (per AP)
*One AP suitable for for up to 1,800 sq ft office, larger offices typically require multiple Access points for proper coverage.
Add Static block of 8 IP’s (5 usable) for additional $20 / month
Custom cabling installation (inside walls, attic crawls, etc) – $100 per hour
Flat roof buildings require a Special Non-Penetrating Mount – $200
Symmetric Air Fiber Features:
- COMPARABLE speeds and latency to cheaper Fiber Optic and Ethernet over Copper (EoC) services up to 50Mbps (Go Dedicated Enterprise for 100Mbps+)
- SYMMETRIC SPEEDS at lower cost than dedicated, but limited to 50mbps (for now!)
- Very fast installation time (typical under 7 days)
- Service Level Agreement (Traffic, Repair and Support priority Level 3)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on provided radio equipment
- AVAILABLE in many rural areas with no or poor Cable & DSL coverage
- OPTIMIZED end to end for our business hosted VOIP service
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (all fees and install costs!)
- Fully monitored and managed connection by us (connectivity 24/7, signal, updates, etc)
- 24/7 Tech Support
What is Symmetric Air Fiber Internet Service?
Symmetric Air Fiber Internet service is a business grade Internet service for businesses that have heavier use of VPN’s, VOIP, frequent large uploads, and require higher priority and security. It is similar to Metro Ethernet service or lower end Business Fiber and has higher reliability and guarantees than any Cable TV based internet service. It includes Priority traffic and QoS over Small Business accounts. Is the better choice for 10-50 computer networks.
*Terms: Pricing shown is for 2 year commitment term. After 2 years you can renew for current promotional rate or continue MTM at MTM prices which are typically 10-30% more. All speeds listed are “up to” the maximum listed but 20% of max is considered acceptable and will vary on time of day. Distance, trees, extreme weather, interference and other factors out of our control can affect the maximum or average speeds you will receive. All small business services are best effort and not guaranteed the same as DSL and Cable internet services. Data caps are monthly and overages are charged .50 per GB. Less than 1% of our users exceed caps. Not all speeds available at all towers.