Residential Air Fiber Internet Service
Features and Benefits of Air Fiber Internet Service:
- NO CONTRACT allowing for easy signup
- FREE 24/7 Tech Support
- HUGE Bandwidth Caps for 2018+
- FREE DATA CAP USAGE from 1AM to 5AM (backups or big downloads)
- LOW LATENCY (ping times) great for gaming, VOIP, video chat, etc
- HIGH SPEED alternative to DSL or Cable services up to 100mbps
- UNIQUE COVERAGE AREAS available in many urban & rural areas with poor Cable or DSL coverage
- NO TELEPHONE OR CABLE TV required can save you money
- OPTIMIZED end to end for our Digital Telephone VOIP service
- HD VIDEO SUPPORT allowing you to Cut the Cord!
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION with 30 day full money back including install fees!
AIR FIBER INTERNET SERVICE PRICING (New 2018)
**Pricing and top speeds vary depending upon service location within urban or rural areas**
ADD-ONs for your Internet Service:
Add IN-HOUSE WIFI service for only $10 per month (per AP)
(Note: Large houses may require more than one AP (access point) for full coverage)
Add Residential VOIP telephone service for $19.99 per month
(Works with normal corded and cordless home phones)
Add HOME-to-CELL VOIP forwarding service for $9.99 per month
(No Equipment needed, all in the cloud, uses your Cell phone)
Static IP address for $10 per month
(Get a static IP for videos cameras, VPN, etc.)
What is Residential Air Fiber Internet Service?
It is a high speed broadband internet connection that uses low latency (low ping times) Fixed Wireless (unlike roaming cellular) Internet access service that provides a standard 100mbit or Gigabit Ethernet handoff (just like cable and DSL) from an outdoor radio antenna that includes a fully functioning router. It connects wirelessly to one of our nearby network access points (tower, large building, house on the hill, etc). It’s faster than most DSL and similar to cable service in online experience and reliability, but available in areas that those services are poor or not available.
We built our own redundant high tech wireless and fiber network for performance. Our Air Fiber network brings high speed internet to underserved areas and a good competitor in urban areas for home and business internet connections. Download music faster, play games better, search for jobs, get educated, watch TV online, and have fun with our high tech Air Fiber internet service. Recommended for typical homes and families.
*Pricing is shown for the 1 year promo, which ends 1 year after the installation of service. Promo Pricing is available with a 1 year commitment. If service is terminated before the 1 year commitment ends, a termination fee of 50% of the remaining commitment time will be due at cancellation. Additional $10 per month equipment rental charge includes lifetime warranty, is not optional, and bringing your own device is not an option. $2 account maintenance fee will also apply.
*Terms: All speeds listed are “up to” the maximum listed and may vary during time of day. We employ bursting to give you max speeds most of the time unless you have sustained large downloads or streaming over time but we still give you enough to sustain HD streams based on plan description. Distance, trees, extreme weather, interference and other factors out of our control can affect the maximum or average speeds you will receive. All residential services are best effort and not guaranteed the same as typical DSL and Cable internet services. Data caps are monthly and overages are charged $0.30 per GB for Urban and $0.60 per GB for Rural. Less than 1% of our users exceed caps. Not all speeds available at all locations as limited top speed slots fill up.
VOIP Digital Phone Service
MyVoice VOIP telephone service Features and Benefits:
- FREE VOIP Equipment – No phones or equipment to buy, equipment warrantied for life of account
- Ultra clear HD VOIP sound quality – High quality sound
- Unlimited USA and Canada calls, low cost international rates – Reduce your phone bill
- Keep your existing phone number – FREE fully managed smooth transition from any provider
- Latest Cloud Technology – Advanced redundant Cloud servers for maximum 99.99%+ uptime
- No long term commitments – Month-to-month service with no commitment
- Works with your existing regular analog phones (corded or cordless)
- Compatible with any internet broadband connection
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee – No risk to try us out! Quit anytime.
- e911 emergency service compliant – You enter your address where the device is located and can update if moved.
What is Succeed.Net MyVoice?
Succeed.Net MyVoice is an advanced cloud-based VOIP telephone service designed to replace your expensive copper based analog telephone line with a full featured digital version that works over your internet connection.
This service should save you a significant amount in telephone line charges while still working with your normal phones (corded or hands free wireless).
With the big telephone companies raising prices yearly to ridiculous levels of $50+ per month not including long distance, we have a high quality bargain for you at 50%+ OFF big Telco prices.
Cisco SPA122 VOIP Adapter(included FREE rental with Voice or Fax Accounts )
- Advanced QoS (in router mode)
- Supports reliable T.38 FAX mode
- 2 Analog phone ports
- Enhanced VOIP feature set
- Router or Bridge modes
- Works with typical home phones and fax machines
*Prices shown do not include any applicable taxes. Pricing and packages may change. Succeed.Net services are subject to our Terms and Conditions and other applicable acceptable use policies. Call for details, availability, minimum system requirements, pricing and service.