Residential Air Fiber Internet Service
Features and Benefits of Air Fiber Internet Service:
- HIGH SPEED alternative to DSL or Cable services up to 100mbps
- LOW LATENCY (ping times) great for gaming, VOIP, video chat, etc
- HD VIDEO SUPPORT allowing you to Cut the Cord for TV!
- NO CONTRACT allowing for easy signup
- UNIQUE COVERAGE AREAS available in many urban & rural areas with poor Cable or DSL coverage
- HUGE Bandwidth Caps for 2018+
- FREE DATA CAP USAGE from 1AM to 5AM (backups or big downloads)
- NO TELEPHONE OR CABLE TV required can save you money
- OPTIMIZED end to end for our Digital Telephone VOIP service
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION with 30 day full money back including install fees!
AIR FIBER INTERNET SERVICE PRICING (New 2018)
**Pricing and top speeds vary depending upon service location within urban or rural areas**
ADD-ONs for your Internet Service:
Add IN-HOUSE WIFI service for only $10 per month (per AP)
(Note: Large houses may require more than one AP (access point) for full coverage)
Add Residential VOIP telephone service for $19.99 per month
(Works with normal corded and cordless home phones)
Add HOME-to-CELL VOIP forwarding service for $9.99 per month
(No Equipment needed, all in the cloud, uses your Cell phone)
Static IP address for $10 per month
(Get a static IP for videos cameras, VPN, etc.)
What is Residential Air Fiber Internet Service?
It is a high speed broadband internet connection that uses low latency (low ping times) Fixed Wireless (unlike roaming cellular) Internet access service that provides a standard 100mbit or Gigabit Ethernet handoff (just like cable and DSL) from an outdoor radio antenna that includes a fully functioning router. It connects wirelessly to one of our nearby network access points (tower, large building, house on the hill, etc). It’s faster than most DSL and similar to cable service in online experience and reliability, but available in areas that those services are poor or not available.
We built our own redundant high tech wireless and fiber network for performance. Our Air Fiber network brings high speed internet to underserved areas and a good competitor in urban areas for home and business internet connections. Download music faster, play games better, search for jobs, get educated, watch TV online, and have fun with our high tech Air Fiber internet service. Recommended for typical homes and families.
*Pricing is shown for the 1 year promo, which ends 1 year after the installation of service. Promo Pricing is available with a 1 year commitment. If service is terminated before the 1 year commitment ends, a termination fee of 50% of the remaining commitment time will be due at cancellation. Additional $10 per month equipment rental charge includes lifetime warranty, is not optional, and bringing your own device is not an option. $2 account maintenance fee will also apply.
*Terms: All speeds listed are “up to” the maximum listed and may vary during time of day. We employ bursting to give you max speeds most of the time unless you have sustained large downloads or streaming over time but we still give you enough to sustain HD streams based on plan description. Distance, trees, extreme weather, interference and other factors out of our control can affect the maximum or average speeds you will receive. All residential services are best effort and not guaranteed the same as typical DSL and Cable internet services. Data caps are monthly and overages are charged $0.30 per GB for Urban and $0.60 per GB for Rural. Less than 1% of our users exceed caps. Not all speeds available at all locations as limited top speed slots fill up.
Managed Home Wifi
Worry-free managed WIFI for your home or small business
Everyone with Internet access needs an indoor WIFI access point for wireless connectivity for desktop computers, laptops, cell phones, tablets, TV’s, Playstation, Xbox, and more! So if you aren’t a techie or just want someone else to setup and maintain your in-home WIFI we can do that for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Dual band 2.4ghz and 5.ghz 802.11AC radio for max speed and compatibility
- Great add-on for our Internet service
- Month-to-Month cancel anytime service
- Appealing Cube design style of hardware
- Mesh capability to expand coverage
- Good for up to 2000 Sq ft per cube
- Regularly performed remote firmware upgrades for maximum security and compatibility
- LIFETIME warranty on equipment, if it ever fails we replace it for free with latest model
Want to save $10 a month and do it yourself?
If you are technical savvy person and can handle installing, configuring, and keeping the latest firmware upgrades installed for VERY important security reasons then here are some makes and models we recommend:
BEST -> Linksys Velop Tri-band – $299 (Amazon) for 2 Meshing units (good for up to 4,000 sq ft, get 3 unit bundle for 4000-6000). Has Parental controls for limiting kids access.
GOOD -> Linksys AC2200 Tri-Band – $156 (Amazon) for fast CPU, 4 antenna MIMO, good for 2000 sq ft)
VOIP Digital Phone Service
MyVoice VOIP telephone service Features and Benefits:
- New phone handset included – New cordless home phone included for instant usability.
- Ultra clear HD VOIP sound quality – High quality sound
- Unlimited USA and Canada calls, low cost international rates – Reduce your phone bill
- Keep your existing phone number – FREE fully managed smooth transition from any provider
- Latest Cloud Technology – Advanced redundant Cloud servers for maximum 99.99%+ uptime
- No long term commitments – Month-to-month service with no commitment
- Compatible with any internet broadband connection that has ethernet connection, you could even travel with it.
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee – No risk to try us out! Quit anytime.
- e911 emergency service compliant – You enter your address where the device is located and can update if moved.
What is Succeed.Net MyVoice?
Succeed.Net MyVoice is an advanced cloud-based VOIP telephone service designed to replace your expensive copper based analog telephone line with a full featured digital version that works over your internet connection.
This service should save you a significant amount in telephone line charges while still working with your normal phones (corded or hands free wireless).
With the big telephone companies raising prices yearly to ridiculous levels of $50+ per month not including long distance, we have a high quality bargain for you at 50%+ OFF big Telco prices.
Equipment Included in Home VOIP:
VTECH VSP 600 VOIP Cordless Phone (included FREE rental)
- DECT 6.0 Digital Wireless (interference free 1.9ghz)
- Support for up to 6 lines/accounts and 4 concurrent calls
- Support for up to 5 VSP605 DECT repeaters
- 2.5mm corded headset jack
- 7 days/7 hours standby time/talk time
- 10/100 Standard Ethernet connection
- VOIP adapter built into base unit
- 3-year warranty
*Prices shown do not include any applicable taxes. Succeed.Net services are subject to our Terms and Conditions and other applicable acceptable use policies.