Wireless point to point (aka site to site) links are a cost effective way to get reliable high speed Ethernet networks connected between locations that are hundreds of feet or miles apart to extend your LAN, WAN or share your Internet connection. If your locations have clear line of sight between them you can get an affordable Wireless or Laser PTP backhaul to link the ethernet together at prices that are far less than trenching or paying a telco for fiber.
Across town, across your property, across the highway or road, all are great candidates for Wireless Point to Point microwave systems in the 5Ghz, 11Ghz, 18Ghz, 24Ghz, 60Ghz, and 70-80Ghz bands. Succeed.net uses all the latest model top name brand equipment and has 15+ years experience since we use these systems for our 100+ tower Wireless ISP network in the Sacramento Metro area.
- Great replacement for costly T1’s, DS3, and Fiber PTP (layer 2 site to site) connections from Telco’s
- No trenching required to expand your LAN or WAN to new locations
- Great for portable buildings & construction sites
- Remote video surveillance & IP HDTV
- Up to 99.999% reliability
- Quick to deploy (typically under a week from order)
- Can be made into redundant wireless mesh or wireless ring system
- Equipment is 24/7 monitored, firmware upgraded, and extended warranty for life of account which includes any maintenance as needed to keep it performing at top speeds and reliability.
- FCC Licensed links optionally available but will require separately obtained FCC licenses (Approx $1500)
- DOES NOT INCLUDE INTERNET ACCESS SERVICE
For special needs such as wireless rings, super long ranges, or projects let us know and we can provide a custom quote.
Note: Each location must have completely clear line of sight between each side to qualify for this service. Normal roof or eve mounts are included, but roof jacks (if needed) on flat roof commercial buildings are not included and are handled and billed separately by a roofing company. Some locations may need small towers to connect which is available at an additional cos (quoted on case by case basis). Speeds are the max possible and you may experience less depending on the distance between the locations, type of traffic (small or large packets), interference, or other factors such as rain, hail, or snow.