Call us for a free evalutaion
Do you need help making sure you can bounceback from theft, fire, flood or other disaster? Have you thought about your disaster preparedness? If you aren’t paying someone to worry about it, then you are the one responsible to set it up, test it, monitor it, etc.
Data is the lifeblood of your business. Succeed.Net’s disaster preparedness services keep it flowing by helping you develop a data recovery plan and helping you implement and manage it.
Maintaining complete, current data backups is the most critical thing small and midsized businesses can do to protect their ability to bounce back from a natural or manmade disaster. Whatever else your data recovery plan may call for, our online backup system will typically be primary. We set it to back up continuously to a remote location datacenter. We handle any problems, audits, and test restores. You keep working as usual.
If you suffer a deleted file, hardware failure, or natural disaster, your most recent backup is safely onsite AND offsite, yet easily accessible. You can replace any lost equipment, then restore your data to the moment of interruption. Your business can move on with minimal disruption with the right backup solution that fits your needs and budget.
For businesses with no time to wait to replace lost equipment, we can set your systems to fail over to another location or even to a multi-core backup server, with failover design, procedure, and testing best practices to ensure it works when you need it. Alternatively, we can host your systems in our data center to safeguard you against anything that might happen to your offices.
- Simplify and speed up disaster planning
- Minimize failed backups and the risk of data loss
- Guarantee complete, easily accessible backups at all times
- Ensure business continuity through backups that are bootable virtual computers (servers OR workstations!)
- Implement business continuity solutions for as much as 33% less than traditional solutions
- Disaster preparedness plans, procedures and plan testing
- Computer network designs with built-in disaster preparedness capabilities
- Offsite hosting with built-in business continuity capabilities
- Based on industry-leading AppAssure & Acronis technologies
- Servers or workstations can be started as virtual machines immediately and accessed via windows terminal software
- Servers or workstations can be restored onto new different hardware
- Snapshots of information available at 15 minute, hour, or day intervals
- Can retain data for 30 days, 1 year or 7 years. You tell us your needs.
- Full backup of Microsoft Exchange servers down to mailbox level
- Full backup of Microsoft SQL server databases