IT Outsourcing Solutions from Succeed
A Competitive Advantage
IT outsourcing solutions from Succeed gives your company a competitive advantage – allowing your team can stay productive and focus on what’s important to your core business. Whether you need complete managed IT services or just help with a particular area, Succeed Business IT Services has the services you need to stay focused and competitive in your own business. Based on 20 years of experience in helping clients succeed with technology, our business IT outsourcing solutions include:
- Local Outsourced IT – We offer flexible, local outsourced IT for the greater Sacramento metro region.
- Managed IT Services – We can manage your entire IT operation for less than the cost of one employee. We monitor your IT infrastructure including your cloud services to ensure fast responses to problems and quicker resolutions with trend reporting.
- Disaster Preparedness & Planning– Onsite & offsite backups, redundant servers, virtualization of servers and workstations to help reduce or eliminate disaster-related downtime.
- IT Staffing & Employee Management – We can manage or audit your IT employees or provide you with part-time or full-time staff
- Project Management – We can manage your IT projects up to multimillion-dollar projects, ensure contract compliance and meet budgets
- Network Administration – We install, maintain and service wired & wireless ethernet LANs — indoors and outdoors
- Cloud Computing – Take advantage of the latest technology and cost savings in a secure and efficient way. We can find your best-fit cloud solutions and manage your migration to them.
- Network and CyberSecurity – Firewalls, video surveillance, intrusion detection and prevention.
- IT Consulting Services — Consulting and design ability for LAN, WAN, VOIP, VPN and more. Our team includes certified system & network engineers (A+, MCSE & CCNA).
Why Choose Succeed Business IT Services?
Succeed.net’s mission is to enable businesses and their employees to stay productive and competitive via technology and the Internet. We’ve been doing it for more than 20 years and have a long list of satisfied customers, as well as an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. To learn more about Succeed’s highly experienced IT solutions team, please visit our IT solutions team page.
Convinced or Have Questions? Ask Us or Get a Free Quote
To get more information on your particular needs or to get a quote on our IT services, simply fill out the form above or call us at 916-235-1086.
Managed IT Services
Want Managed IT Services? Looking for a better less expensive way to manage your computer technology used in your business?
You don’t need an IT department or staff when you have Succeed.net Worry Free IT. For a fixed monthly fee that’s lower than a single IT staffer’s salary, we handle every aspect of your computer network performance with Managed IT Services. This helps you budget your IT labor spending and get stability and reliability that your business needs to be as successful as possible.
Succeed.Net chooses and installs the most suited equipment for your needs, maintains it, onboards your new staff and provides help desk services directly to your employees. If you need help, call us, 24/7. We guarantee we’ll answer the phone immediately respond to your issues within two hours. With Worry Free IT, Succeed.Net doesn’t just keep an eye on your computer network – we run it. All you need to do is run your business. Stop worrying about complicated technology and do what you do best. We don’t settle for anything less than an amazing job.
- Let trusted experts take IT off your plate
- Get the benefit of the knowledge of a team supporting you instead of one tech
- Control your IT budget with an affordable fixed monthly cost
- Handle all technology issues through a single point of contact
- Keep employees happy and productive
- Get greater value from your existing technology investment
- Protect your information assets with security best practices
Worry Free IT includes all of these services:
Unlimited IT support
|IT contract administration
We service areas around Sacramento such as: Yuba City, Roseville, Lincoln, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, West Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, and areas nearby.
Call us for a free evalutaion
Do you need help making sure you can bounceback from theft, fire, flood or other disaster? Have you thought about your disaster preparedness? If you aren’t paying someone to worry about it, then you are the one responsible to set it up, test it, monitor it, etc.
Data is the lifeblood of your business. Succeed.Net’s disaster preparedness services keep it flowing by helping you develop a data recovery plan and helping you implement and manage it.
Maintaining complete, current data backups is the most critical thing small and midsized businesses can do to protect their ability to bounce back from a natural or manmade disaster. Whatever else your data recovery plan may call for, our online backup system will typically be primary. We set it to back up continuously to a remote location datacenter. We handle any problems, audits, and test restores. You keep working as usual.
If you suffer a deleted file, hardware failure, or natural disaster, your most recent backup is safely onsite AND offsite, yet easily accessible. You can replace any lost equipment, then restore your data to the moment of interruption. Your business can move on with minimal disruption with the right backup solution that fits your needs and budget.
For businesses with no time to wait to replace lost equipment, we can set your systems to fail over to another location or even to a multi-core backup server, with failover design, procedure, and testing best practices to ensure it works when you need it. Alternatively, we can host your systems in our data center to safeguard you against anything that might happen to your offices.
- Simplify and speed up disaster planning
- Minimize failed backups and the risk of data loss
- Guarantee complete, easily accessible backups at all times
- Ensure business continuity through backups that are bootable virtual computers (servers OR workstations!)
- Implement business continuity solutions for as much as 33% less than traditional solutions
- Disaster preparedness plans, procedures and plan testing
- Computer network designs with built-in disaster preparedness capabilities
- Offsite hosting with built-in business continuity capabilities
- Based on industry-leading AppAssure & Acronis technologies
- Servers or workstations can be started as virtual machines immediately and accessed via windows terminal software
- Servers or workstations can be restored onto new different hardware
- Snapshots of information available at 15 minute, hour, or day intervals
- Can retain data for 30 days, 1 year or 7 years. You tell us your needs.
- Full backup of Microsoft Exchange servers down to mailbox level
- Full backup of Microsoft SQL server databases
We offer modern HD video surveillance systems quality that are light years ahead of CCTV based systems. New advances in video surveillance by new manufacturers have revolutionized these systems new options. We design and build systems from a few cameras to hundreds for commercial use. Cameras are highly recommended for manufacturers, retail stores, shipping and packing plants, and other similar operations. They are also handy for securing property, fuel storage location, parking lots, and warehouses.
Get piece of mind for your property and possessions with a High definition security camera system with an internet and smartphone accessible NVR (network video recorder). We perform the entire install from wiring, network configuration, camera installation, integration, backups, and more.
- Used for security, office safety, theft prevention and risk management
- High resolution 720p & 1080p
- Recording times from weeks to years!
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom options
- Extreme weather and environment
- Night vision including large IR LED panels to light up entire storage lots
- Live and recorded video accessible remotely on your computer at home, iPhone, Android phone or tablet, etc!