Business IT Services
- Local Outsourced IT – Whether you just need help in a particular area or complete outsourcing of IT services we offer worry free IT.
- Monitoring – We can monitor your IT infrastructure including your cloud services to ensure fast responses to problems and quicker resolutions with trend reporting.
- Disaster Prepardness & Planning – Onsite & Offsite backups, Redundant servers, Virtualization of servers and workstations.
- IT Staffing & Employee management – We can manage or audit your IT employees or provide you with part time or full time staff
- Project Management – We can manage your IT Projects up to multimillion dollar projects, ensure contract compliance and meet budgets
- Networks – Wired & Wireless Ethernet LAN’s Indoors and Outdoors
- Cloud Computing – Take advantage of latest technology and cost savings in a safe way. We can find your best fit cloud solutions and manage you migration to them.
- Security – Firewalls, Video Surveillance, Intrusion detection and prevention.
- Consulting and design ability for LAN, WAN, VOIP, VPN, and More. Certified System & Network Engineers (A+, MCSE & CCNA)
- A+ Better Business Bureau for customer service
Computer Technician – $80/hr shop, $100/hr onsite
Desktop computer support, basic networks (hubs, switches, consumer wireless, etc), Internet access, printers, etc.
Server / Network Engineer – $120/hr in shop, $150/hr onsite
Server support, Advanced networking (routers, firewalls, business wireless, proxy servers, etc), data recovery, backups, consulting, planning, advanced application support, etc.
Note: On-site work is *only* available for business locations and is billed from when technician leaves the office until work is completed at the job site. This includes travel time or prep time. All labor is billed with a 30 minute minimum (for shop), or 1 hour (for onsite) and then in 15 minute increments.
Managed IT Services
Want Managed IT Services? Looking for a better less expensive way to manage your computer technology used in your business?
You don’t need an IT department or staff when you have Succeed.net Worry Free IT. For a fixed monthly fee that’s lower than a single IT staffer’s salary, we handle every aspect of your computer network performance with Managed IT Services. This helps you budget your IT labor spending and get stability and reliability that your business needs to be as successful as possible.
Succeed.Net chooses and installs the most suited equipment for your needs, maintains it, onboards your new staff and provides help desk services directly to your employees. If you need help, call us, 24/7. We guarantee we’ll answer the phone immediately respond to your issues within two hours. With Worry Free IT, Succeed.Net doesn’t just keep an eye on your computer network – we run it. All you need to do is run your business. Stop worrying about complicated technology and do what you do best. We don’t settle for anything less than an amazing job.
- Let trusted experts take IT off your plate
- Get the benefit of the knowledge of a team supporting you instead of one tech
- Control your IT budget with an affordable fixed monthly cost
- Handle all technology issues through a single point of contact
- Keep employees happy and productive
- Get greater value from your existing technology investment
- Protect your information assets with security best practices
Worry Free IT includes all of these services:
Unlimited IT support
|IT contract administration
We service areas around Sacramento such as: Yuba City, Roseville, Lincoln, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, West Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, and areas nearby.
Time is money in business — and computer network downtime is lost money, lost productivity, lost reputation, and maybe even lost customers. Succeed.Net IT Monitoring service identifies small issues before they cause you big problems.
We track the performance of your servers, backup systems, Internet and network connectivity, and network security solutions in real time to provide deep, consistent, cost-effective network intelligence. When we spot a potential problem, we alert you before it can affect your end users. Our network monitoring is so good, it allows your I.T. staff to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Enable preventive computer network maintenance
- Receive alerts about most I.T. problems before they impact the business
- Ensure consistent, successful data recovery
- Identify trends to improve I.T. planning
- Free in-house I.T. staff to focus on more strategic tasks
- Tracking of all Computer Assets including software licenses
- Licensing compliance, Authorized Application enforcement
- Smartphone / Tablet tracking
IT Monitoring monitors 24/7, tracks trends, and provides reports for of all of these systems:
- Hard drive
- RAID array
- Virus definitions
- Software Patches
- Cooling fans
- Power supply
- Network connection
- SMTP and Exchange services
- User count
- Mail queues
- DNS resolution
Public or cloud servers
- Website, email, terminal, and FTP availability
Firewall, VPN, and Internet
- VPN tunnel
- Interoffice connection response time
- Critical log events
- Total traffic/usage
- Internet availability
- Congestion and packet loss
- Daily success / failure
- Quarterly file test restores
Battery backup power (UPS)
- Battery life
- Power Outage history
Request a call for IT Management Services
Call us for a free evalutaion
Do you need help making sure you can bounceback from theft, fire, flood or other disaster? Have you thought about your disaster preparedness? If you aren’t paying someone to worry about it, then you are the one responsible to set it up, test it, monitor it, etc.
Data is the lifeblood of your business. Succeed.Net’s disaster preparedness services keep it flowing by helping you develop a data recovery plan and helping you implement and manage it.
Maintaining complete, current data backups is the most critical thing small and midsized businesses can do to protect their ability to bounce back from a natural or manmade disaster. Whatever else your data recovery plan may call for, our online backup system will typically be primary. We set it to back up continuously to a remote location datacenter. We handle any problems, audits, and test restores. You keep working as usual.
If you suffer a deleted file, hardware failure, or natural disaster, your most recent backup is safely onsite AND offsite, yet easily accessible. You can replace any lost equipment, then restore your data to the moment of interruption. Your business can move on with minimal disruption with the right backup solution that fits your needs and budget.
For businesses with no time to wait to replace lost equipment, we can set your systems to fail over to another location or even to a multi-core backup server, with failover design, procedure, and testing best practices to ensure it works when you need it. Alternatively, we can host your systems in our data center to safeguard you against anything that might happen to your offices.
- Simplify and speed up disaster planning
- Minimize failed backups and the risk of data loss
- Guarantee complete, easily accessible backups at all times
- Ensure business continuity through backups that are bootable virtual computers (servers OR workstations!)
- Implement business continuity solutions for as much as 33% less than traditional solutions
- Disaster preparedness plans, procedures and plan testing
- Computer network designs with built-in disaster preparedness capabilities
- Offsite hosting with built-in business continuity capabilities
- Based on industry-leading AppAssure & Acronis technologies
- Servers or workstations can be started as virtual machines immediately and accessed via windows terminal software
- Servers or workstations can be restored onto new different hardware
- Snapshots of information available at 15 minute, hour, or day intervals
- Can retain data for 30 days, 1 year or 7 years. You tell us your needs.
- Full backup of Microsoft Exchange servers down to mailbox level
- Full backup of Microsoft SQL server databases
Wireless Ethernet Point to Point
Wireless point to point (aka site to site) links are a cost effective way to get reliable high speed Ethernet networks connected between locations that are hundreds of feet or miles apart. If your locations have clear line of sight between them you can get an affordable Wireless or Laser PTP backhaul to link them together at prices that are far less than trenching or paying a telco for fiber.
Across town, across your property, across the highway or road, all are great candidates for Wireless Point to Point microwave systems. Laser point to point systems offer full Gigabit speeds and no licenses and have no interference to worry about. Succeed.net uses all the top name brands and has 15+ years experience since we use these systems for our 80+ tower Wireless ISP network in the Sacramento Metro area.
- Great replacement for costly T1’s, DS3, and Fiber PTP (site to site) connections from Telco’s
- No trenching required to expand your LAN or WAN to new locations
- Upgradeable to over 1Gbit
- Great for portable buildings & construction sites
- Remote video surveillance & IP HDTV
- up to 99.999% reliability
- Quick to deploy (typically under a week from order)
- Can be made into redundant wireless mesh or wireless ring system
- We offer private VLAN or MPLS through our exclusive 80+ tower wireless network
- Multi Laser with wireless backup point to point systems now available!
Residential PTP links
30-50Mbit HD – $50 month + $200 Installation
Notes: Basic monitoring, hardware warranty for life of account.
Business Grade Fully Managed, Maintained, and Monitored Wireless PTP links
Short Rangeup to 2 miles
- 50mbit HD – $150 / month
- 100mbit FD – $200 / month
- 700mbit FD – $300 / month
- 1Gbit FD – $400 / month
- 1Gbit FD Laser – $500 / month
Medium Rangeup to 5 miles
- 50mbit HD – $200 / month
- 350mbit FD – $500 / month
- 500mbit FD – $750 / month
- 1Gbit FD – $1100 / month
Long Range6-15 miles
- 50mbit HD- $300 / month
- 350mbit FD – $750 / month
- 500mbit FD – $1000 / month
- above 500mbit FD – Quote
HD = Half Duplex
FD = Full Duplex
Note: Each location must have line of sight between each to qualify for this service. Normal roof mounts are included, but roof jacks if needed in roofs for wiring is not included and should be handled separately. Some locations may need towers to connect which is available at an additional cost. Speeds are the max and you may experience less depending on the type of traffic, interference, or other
Succeed.Net only offers business computer repair as of 6/7/2013
Business Onsite Computer repair
We offer computer troubleshooting, repair and maintenance such as:
- Virus or malware problems
- Slow computers
- Upgrades (Memory, Hard Drive, etc)
- Network troubleshooting (Ethernet Cabling, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WiFi)
- Data backup and restore
- Desktops (Windows and Macintosh)
- Servers (Unix, Windows Server, Macintosh)
- Remote Control repair
- And more! Give us a call
Onsite business computer and network support is available in Sacramento, Roseville, Yuba City, Chico and surrounding areas.
We offer modern HD video surveillance systems quality that are light years ahead of CCTV based systems. New advances in video surveillance by new manufacturers have revolutionized these systems new options. We design and build systems from a few cameras to hundreds.
- Used for security, office safety, theft prevention and risk management
- High resolution 720p & 1080p
- Recording times from weeks to years!
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom options
- Extreme weather and environment
- Night vision including large IR LED panels to light up entire storage lots
- Live and recorded video accessible remotely on your computer at home, iPhone, Android phone or tablet, etc!