Server Colocation in our private datacenter in Sacramento, CA
- 24/7 Hour Network Monitoring
- Redundant Climate Control
- Video Security
- 24/7 Keycard Access for our customers
- Redundant multi-Gigabit internet connections
- Roof rights available (Call for quote)
- Very Flexible on hosting unusual servers or equipment
- Not near a earthquake fault lines like Bay Area data centers
- Well above the flood plain (on 2nd story) unlike Natomas data centers.
Low Prices for Sacramento Server Co-location. We will match or beat any local data center!
Host your server at our 1100 sq ft private downtown Sacramento Datacenter located at 1112 I street, Sacramento, CA 95814. We are in an on-net building for many major Tier 1 internet providers and can offer up to gigabit internet access. We are now part of Integra Telecom Sacramento fiber Sonet ring network.
You can host (Colocate) servers of all shapes and sizes, they do not need to be rack mountable. State and local agencies, as well as many web companies, rely on the CWO Colocation facilities. Consider Colocation as the most cost-effective way to serve the large databases, web applications, and fastest web sites to your clients. Host your own server with us, get a new server from us (buy or rent), or let us convert your Windows or Linux server to a VMware virtual server on a redundant system.
Per U$75 / mo
- 1 IP Address
- 1U rack space
- $50 Setup
1/4 Rack$200 / mo
- 8 IP Address
- Optional locked 1/4 cabinet
- $100 Setup
1/2 Rack$350 / mo
- 16 IP Address
- Optional locked 1/2 Cabinet
- $250 Setup
Full Rack$500 / mo
- 32 IP Address
- Locking cabinet
- $400 Setup
- Shared 100Mbit circuit $100/per TB of traffic
- Dedicated bandwidth as low as $10/Mbit
- Extra IPs (Block of 8) – $10 / mo
Onsite server admin – only $100/hr for Windows or UNIX server administration, help with reboots, drive swaps, power cycling equipment, troubleshooting OS problems, etc.