Business IT Services
- Local Outsourced IT - Whether you just need help in a particular area or complete outsourcing of IT services we offer worry free IT.
- Monitoring – We can monitor your IT infrastructure including your cloud services to ensure fast responses to problems and quicker resolutions with trend reporting.
- Disaster Prepardness & Planning – Onsite & Offsite backups, Redundant servers, Virtualization of servers and workstations.
- IT Staffing & Employee management – We can manage or audit your IT employees or provide you with part time or full time staff
- Project Management – We can manage your IT Projects up to multimillion dollar projects, ensure contract compliance and meet budgets
- Networks – Wired & Wireless Ethernet LAN’s Indoors and Outdoors
- Cloud Computing – Take advantage of latest technology and cost savings in a safe way. We can find your best fit cloud solutions and manage you migration to them.
- Security – Firewalls, Video Surveillance, Intrusion detection and prevention.
- Consulting and design ability for LAN, WAN, VOIP, VPN, and More. Certified System & Network Engineers (A+, MCSE & CCNA)
- A+ Better Business Bureau for customer service
Computer Technician - $80/hr shop, $100/hr onsite
Desktop computer support, basic networks (hubs, switches, consumer wireless, etc), Internet access, printers, etc.
Server / Network Engineer – $120/hr in shop, $150/hr onsite
Server support, Advanced networking (routers, firewalls, business wireless, proxy servers, etc), data recovery, backups, consulting, planning, advanced application support, etc.
Note: On-site work is *only* available for business locations and is billed from when technician leaves the office until work is completed at the job site. This includes travel time or prep time. All labor is billed with a 30 minute minimum (for shop), or 1 hour (for onsite) and then in 15 minute increments.
Time is money in business — and computer network downtime is lost money, lost productivity, lost reputation, and maybe even lost customers. Succeed.Net IT Monitoring service identifies small issues before they cause you big problems.
We track the performance of your servers, backup systems, Internet and network connectivity, and network security solutions in real time to provide deep, consistent, cost-effective network intelligence. When we spot a potential problem, we alert you before it can affect your end users. Our network monitoring is so good, it allows your I.T. staff to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Enable preventive computer network maintenance
- Receive alerts about most I.T. problems before they impact the business
- Ensure consistent, successful data recovery
- Identify trends to improve I.T. planning
- Free in-house I.T. staff to focus on more strategic tasks
- Tracking of all Computer Assets including software licenses
- Licensing compliance, Authorized Application enforcement
- Smartphone / Tablet tracking
IT Monitoring monitors 24/7, tracks trends, and provides reports for of all of these systems:
- Hard drive
- RAID array
- Virus definitions
- Software Patches
- Cooling fans
- Power supply
- Network connection
- SMTP and Exchange services
- User count
- Mail queues
- DNS resolution
Public or cloud servers
- Website, email, terminal, and FTP availability
Firewall, VPN, and Internet
- VPN tunnel
- Interoffice connection response time
- Critical log events
- Total traffic/usage
- Internet availability
- Congestion and packet loss
- Daily success / failure
- Quarterly file test restores
Battery backup power (UPS)
- Battery life
- Power Outage history
Request a call for IT Management Services
Managed IT Services
Want Managed IT Services? Looking for a better less expensive way to manage your computer technology used in your business?
You don’t need an IT department or staff when you have Succeed.net Worry Free IT. For a fixed monthly fee that’s lower than a single IT staffer’s salary, we handle every aspect of your computer network performance with Managed IT Services. This helps you budget your IT labor spending and get stability and reliability that your business needs to be as successful as possible.
Succeed.Net chooses and installs the most suited equipment for your needs, maintains it, onboards your new staff and provides help desk services directly to your employees. If you need help, call us, 24/7. We guarantee we’ll answer the phone immediately respond to your issues within two hours. With Worry Free IT, Succeed.Net doesn’t just keep an eye on your computer network – we run it. All you need to do is run your business. Stop worrying about complicated technology and do what you do best. We don’t settle for anything less than an amazing job.
- Let trusted experts take IT off your plate
- Get the benefit of the knowledge of a team supporting you instead of one tech
- Control your IT budget with an affordable fixed monthly cost
- Handle all technology issues through a single point of contact
- Keep employees happy and productive
- Get greater value from your existing technology investment
- Protect your information assets with security best practices
Worry Free IT includes all of these services:
Unlimited IT support
|IT contract administration
Call us for a free evalutaion
Do you need help making sure you can bounceback from theft, fire, flood or other disaster? Have you thought about your disaster preparedness? If you aren’t paying someone to worry about it, then you are the one responsible to set it up, test it, monitor it, etc.
Data is the lifeblood of your business. Succeed.Net’s disaster preparedness services keep it flowing by helping you develop a data recovery plan and helping you implement and manage it.
Maintaining complete, current data backups is the most critical thing small and midsized businesses can do to protect their ability to bounce back from a natural or manmade disaster. Whatever else your data recovery plan may call for, our online backup system will typically be primary. We set it to back up continuously to a remote location datacenter. We handle any problems, audits, and test restores. You keep working as usual.
If you suffer a deleted file, hardware failure, or natural disaster, your most recent backup is safely onsite AND offsite, yet easily accessible. You can replace any lost equipment, then restore your data to the moment of interruption. Your business can move on with minimal disruption with the right backup solution that fits your needs and budget.
For businesses with no time to wait to replace lost equipment, we can set your systems to fail over to another location or even to a multi-core backup server, with failover design, procedure, and testing best practices to ensure it works when you need it. Alternatively, we can host your systems in our data center to safeguard you against anything that might happen to your offices.
- Simplify and speed up disaster planning
- Minimize failed backups and the risk of data loss
- Guarantee complete, easily accessible backups at all times
- Ensure business continuity through backups that are bootable virtual computers (servers OR workstations!)
- Implement business continuity solutions for as much as 33% less than traditional solutions
- Disaster preparedness plans, procedures and plan testing
- Computer network designs with built-in disaster preparedness capabilities
- Offsite hosting with built-in business continuity capabilities
- Based on industry-leading AppAssure & Acronis technologies
- Servers or workstations can be started as virtual machines immediately and accessed via windows terminal software
- Servers or workstations can be restored onto new different hardware
- Snapshots of information available at 15 minute, hour, or day intervals
- Can retain data for 30 days, 1 year or 7 years. You tell us your needs.
- Full backup of Microsoft Exchange servers down to mailbox level
- Full backup of Microsoft SQL server databases
Includes: Tune-up and physical cleaning, Malware and Virus removal, Software repair, remove junk and old temporary files. Laptop or Desktop computers (Mac or PC). If it takes 1 day or 1 week its the same price. This covers 90% of computer repair jobs. Repairs typically done within 48 hours or less!
Customer drop off shop repair of home or business computers is currently only available at our 1510 Poole Blvd, Yuba City, CA location.
Onsite business computer and network support is available in Sacramento, Roseville, Yuba City, Chico and surrounding areas.
*Labor only. Replacement parts, data transfer, software licenses not included. Windows XP SP2, Mac OS 10.4 or newer required. We don’t do onsite computer repairs for Residential customers, but do offer remote control repair services for users with high speed internet.
We offer modern HD video surveillance systems quality that are light years ahead of CCTV based systems. New advances in video surveillance by new manufacturers have revolutionized these new options at very low costs.
- Used for security, office safety, theft prevention and risk management
- High resolution 720p & 1080p
- Recording times from weeks to years!
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom options
- Extreme weather and environment